CAT 2024 Complete Crash Course
The Common Admission Test (CAT) is India’s most prestigious national-level entrance examination, which permits aspirants to get into top management institutes. There is no doubt that it is the biggest MBA entrance test in the country. The IIMs (Indian Institute of Management) conduct this Common Admission Test on a rotational basis
Sourav sir classes.'s training program for CAT is tailor-made to prepare you for other entrance exams like XAT, ATMA, MAT and JMET
At Sourav sir classes you get the best and holistic preparation strategy for various management entrance exams like CAT, XAT, MAT. Our course includes Class Room Coaching, Quality study material, Test papers, personalized
counseling, doubt clearing sessions and what not.
6 REASONS TO JOIN SOURAV SIR'S CLASSES
What Sourav sir classes offers
1. Basic Training: Helps you develop basic knowledge and skill levels for various areas that are tested in CAT and other management entrance tests. The fundamental concepts are taught in great detail. Special assistance is available to non-mathematics students to help them improve their quantitative skills.
2. Section-wise Testing: This module tests, evaluates and helps you hone your skills through individual test papers and helps you achieve thoroughness in each individual test area. Here you will know the sections and areas that you are weak in and how to improve your performance in these areas.
3. Overall Evaluation: Here you are tested and evaluated with a large number of comprehensive test papers modeled along the lines of recent CAT papers. This gives an indication of where you stand and helps you develop the strategy to tackle the paper.
4. All-India Mock CATs (AIMCATs): 20 AIMCATs are conducted on an all-India basis, replicating the format and the environment of the actual test. They will give you a near-real experience of writing the CAT. Our AIMCATs are acknowledged as the best in the market and the closest that is there to the actual CAT. Continuous tests along with a rigorous analysis of paper will go a long way in preparing you for the actual exam.
5. Training for Other Exams: Our CAT Course also prepares you for entrance exams like XAT, JMET, SNAP, ATMA, MAT as well as for various other management entrance tests in the country.
6. GD & Interview Training: Prepares you for the final stage in the selection process of management institutes. You will go through a number of mock GDs and Interviews to give you sufficient practice. You will receive professional guidance and extensive feedback from our panel of experts on your performance in these mock GDs and Interviews.
7.Individual Attention and Doubt Clearing Sessions: Students are able to clear their doubts in the class, thanks to a conscious decision to keep batch strengths low. In addition, students can discuss their performance and their preparation plan with faculty members on an individual basis. Doubt Clearing Sessions: There will also be doubt-clearing sessions (with prior appointment) at our offices where students can get their doubts cleared by expert faculty members.
Common Admission Test (CAT) 2022 Solutions Of Quantitative Aptitude Question 8 Solved With Examples.
Quantitative Aptitude Questions cover a wide range of topics, including averages, percentages, compound interests, and many more. It requires quantitative skills as well as logical and analytical skills that are needed for a wide range of exams, including those for bank jobs, civil service positions, management programs, and more. Solving Quantitative Aptitude Questions involves using logical reasoning and mathematical concepts to solve complex problems, and requires a deep understanding of the relevant topics.
CAT 2023 Exam syllabus is divided into three main sections of Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension (VARC); Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning (DILR) and Quantitative Ability (QA). Although, IIMs do not release official syllabus for CAT exam, the latest changes in CAT exam pattern lead to the updated syllabus for CAT every year. The Highest weightage section in CAT syllabus is VARC followed by QA and then comes DILR. But you need to qualify in each of the three CAT sections. A smart preparation with syllabus can fetch you a good percentile score and can improve your admission chances in IIMs.
cat classes SPECIAL SESSION 2022 IN BENGALI
CAT Reading Comprehension passages are usually from the following areas:
Business and economics
Science, environment, and technology
Art and literary criticism
Philosophy and sociology.
In CAT so far we haven’t seen many passages from natural sciences, which are quite common in GRE and GMAT. In CAT, RC passages from sociology, philosophy and business and economics are found in plenty.
But the difficulty does not lie as much in the RC subject matter as in the writing style. Just as in Mathematics a simple concept might be presented in a complicated way, so in RCs a simple subject might be written in a complex language.
CAT 2022 Answer Key (Slot 2 | QA) Detailed CAT 2022 Question Answer with Solution #CATresponsesheet
The major areas of Quantitative Aptitude are: Arithmetic, Algebra, Geometry and Advanced/Modern Mathematics. The questions from these topics are devised to get a glimpse of your managerial skills. While arithmetic tests your understanding of patterns and symmetry, algebra evaluates your ability to find correlations.
CAT 2022 Slot 1 QUANT Solutions | The Fastest & the Best Solution Method | by CAT DILR 100 %iler
CAT Quantitative Aptitude: Preparation Strategy
As you know, CAT is less a test of time management and more of challenge-handling. It is prudent to choose a preparation strategy depending upon your strengths and weaknesses. For calculations, you will have an on-screen calculator during the exam. Given below are a set of important pointers to remember before you start your preparation:
Build your concepts: It is the first and foremost requirement to ace the quantitative aptitude section. Unless you gain enough conceptual clarity, there is not much use of practicing questions. Strengthen your fundamental concepts taking one chapter at a time.
Practice from Easy to Difficult: After every chapter, practice the related questions starting from easy ones first and moving on to tough ones. Invest sufficient time in practicing the individual question types with special emphasis on your weak areas.
All About ILICAT 2022 || ILI CAT Entrance Exam || Latest Updates Details
The Indian Law Institute Common Admission Test (ILICAT) is a law entrance exam conducted by The Indian Law Institute (ILI) for admissions to one-year LLM course. The exam is held in pen-paper based test mode and the question paper carries objective as well as subjective type questions. Candidates qualifying the examination have to appear for viva-voce and the final selection will be based on scores in both entrance exam and viva-voce.
Common Admission Test (CAT) 2022 Solutions Of Quantitative Aptitude Question 19 Solved.
The CAT Quant Questions include a wide range of topics like number systems, time and work, geometry, etc. Most of the CAT Quantitative Aptitude topics are from basic Mathematics that individuals studied at their school levels.
The most important thing required to ace CAT Questions is practice and lots of practice. It is important to solve CAT Previous Years Question Papers to be able to get confident with all the topics and tackle most of the questions in the exam.