MAINS AND ADVANCED
Here, at Sourav Sir's Classes, we strive, so that you succeed. Our team of experienced faculty is dedicated to ensuring that you stay light years ahead of the competition. Our classes employ a tried and tested procedure, and, we have a legacy of producing students who not only crack the exam but excel at all of them. Our goal is to nurture the brightest minds of the present and future generations, and we are absolutely delighted to have you on board.
HOW DO WE HELP YOU
The IIT-JEE exam is a challenging examination which is to be given with full hard work. Hence, good guidance is necessary for an aspirant, in order to form equations from abstract thoughts and concepts. Our esteemed faculty is specialized in these thought formations. Our special IIT-JEE tuitions don't just rely on what the aspirant thinks but we are mainly teaching the student how to form these thoughts.
These facilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Complete mock tests series
2. Past years entrance questions solutions will also be done.
3. The topic wise analysis will be done.
4. Complete study materials will be provided
5. Special doubt clearing sessions.
6. Every live class will also be recorded so if you miss any session you will get the recording.
1. Specially planned for the 2019 exam
2. Unique crash course portal with prerecorded lectures and live sessions on a regular basis on skype
3. Special short PDF for notes and trick-based videos
4. Shortcut special session where topic summarised in an exam friendly way
5. Highly frequent mock test pattern with complete answer key and followed by a full solution
6. Special extra doubt clearing sessions
1. Complete Mock Tests
2. You can give the exams from your home using a phone or laptop or pc or a tablet.
3. After every exam complete solutions with marks will be provided to you.
4. Any doubts with any part you are free to ask us via what's app/email/call.
5. All the Mock Tests are Exam oriented.
ABOUT THE IIT-JEE
At present, the IIT JEE is a single - stage objective type examination consisting of two papers of three hours duration each to test comprehension & analytical ability of candidates. Both papers, Paper-1 and Paper-2 will each have three separate sections on Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics. All questions will be of Objective Type, designed to test aptitude, comprehension and analytical ability of the candidates
IIT-JEE Mains & Advanced is a One entrance exam for admission to IITs, NITs and IIITs
Candidates appearing in (10+2) or equivalent qualifying examination, must secure at least 60%(55% for SC/ST and PD) marks in aggregate in their respective Board Examination.
A student can have only two attempts to write the JEE in the year in which he or she passes the XIIth standard examination and/or in the following year.
Candidates who join any of the IITs, IIT-BHU, Varanasi, and ISM, Dhanbad through JEE will not be permitted to appear for JEE in future
One entrance exam for admission to IITs, NITs and IIITs
The new JEE will consist of 2 Tests viz. Main Test and Advanced Test which will test problem-solving ability in basic science subjects - Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Both Tests will be of 3 hours duration each.
Only the Top 1,50,000 candidates (including all categories) based on performance in JEE (Mains) will qualify to appear in the JEE (Advanced) examination, which will rank candidates for admissions to IITs, provided the candidates are among the top 20% high scorers of their respective boards in class XII examination.
NOTES & STUDY MATERIALS
Our faculty of highly qualified teachers and researchers have combed through several books and journals, having collected and processed all the information so that it becomes easily accessible to the student. The study material is prepared in a time tested fashion with the student kept in mind in such a fashion that the student can catch up on the various topics in the event of missed lectures. Besides the theory being extensively discussed, an enormous collection of problems has been added so that the student can learn to apply the concepts over a diverse spectrum of difficulty. All the problems have been worked out thoroughly so that in case the student gets stuck, we've got you covered!