DR.SOURAV SIR'S CLASSES
All the help you need, always..
New Delhi & Kolkata
24-Hour helpline Call / Whatsapp us 9836793076 / 7890368395
Official Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join NOW. Limited seats for the 2023-24 session.Start Early. Finish Earlier.
To Crack The World's largest assessment program for ISI BSTAT, one needs to get proper guidance and also a good amount of updated study materials.
At Dr. Sourav Sir's Classes, one will get a vivid description about various career options, analytical skills, tricks and ways to solve highly competitive examinations easily by DR. SOURAV SIR’S study materials and tuitions both online and offline giving the student an exceptional advantage over other students.
Where Do We Come In?
We believe that a healthy environment and the right amount of work helps a student achieve peak performance levels. With Dr. Sourav Sir's Classes, we have tried to invoke that spirit through the various facilities available at our tuition study centres for all our programs. These facilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Complete mock tests series
2. Past years entrance questions solutions will also be done.
3. Topic wise analysis will be done.
4. Complete study materials will be provided
5. Special doubt clearing sessions.
6. Every live class will also be recorded so if you miss any session you will get the recording.
1. Specially planned for the 2022 exam
2. Special crash course portal with prerecorded lectures and live sessions on a regular basis on skype
3. Special short PDF for notes and trick-based videos
4. Shortcut special session where topic summarised in an exam friendly way
5. Highly frequent mock test pattern with complete answer key and followed by a full solution
6. Special extra doubt clearing sessions
Mock Test Series
1. Complete Mock Tests
2. You can give the exams from your home using a phone or laptop or pc or a tablet.
3. After every exam complete solutions with marks will be provided to you.
4. Any doubts with any part you are free to ask us via what's app/email/call.
5. All the Mock Tests are Exam oriented.
ISI and CMI Entrance Program curriculum consists of advanced high school mathematics and additional topics such as geometry, number theory and combinatorics.
Book: Elementary Number Theory by David Burton
Arithmetic of Remainder, Theory of Congruence, Divisibility, Theorems of Fermat, Euler, Wilson, Pythagorean Triples, Euclidean Algorithm.
Book: Challenges and Thrills of Pre College Mathematics by Venkatchala et al
Geometry of straight lines, triangles and circles. Advanced topics such as geometric transformations, complex numbers in geometry, mass point geometry, coordinate Geometry and trigonometry.
Book: Principles and Techniques in Combinatorics by Chuang Chong Chen and Koh Khee Meng
Bijection Principle, Principle of Inclusion and Exclusion, Recurrence Relation, Pigeon Hole Principle, Permutation and Combination, Combinatorial Identitites.
Book: Excursion in Mathematics published by Bhaskaracharya Pratisthana
AM - GM and Cauchy Schwarz Inequality, Complex Numbers, Theory of Equation, Functional Equation, Sequences and Series.
Book: Single Variable Calculus by Maron
Real numbers, Limit, Continuity, Differential Calculus, Rolle's Theorem, Integral Calculus, Fundamental Theorem of Calculus, Graphing Techniques.
About The Exam
ISI 2023 exam will be conducted by the Indian Statistical Institute. It is a national level entrance examination which is conducted every year for candidates seeking admission to various campuses of ISI. The qualified candidates from the entrance examination will get shortlisted for admission in various UG and PG programs like B.Stat. (Hons), B.Maths (Hons), M.Maths, M.Tech, etc. The candidates are selected on the basis of their performance in the exam and interview rounds.
Candidates can go through the ISI exam pattern given below for better exam preparations:
Mode of Exam: The mode of exam will be offline (pen and paper) based.
Duration of Exam: The duration of the exam is 2 hours to complete the question paper.
Language of Exam: The candidates can appear for the entrance exam in the English language.
Total Session: The entrance exam will be conducted in two sessions (forenoon and afternoon).
Type of Questions: Two types of question will be asked objective-type questions and descriptive-type questions.
Marking Scheme: The marking scheme will vary for each course.