STATISTICS FOR WBCS OPTIONAL
1. Complete mock tests series
2. Past years entrance questions solutions will also be done.
3. Topic wise analysis will be done.
4. Complete study materials will be provided
5. Special doubt clearing sessions.
6. Every live class will also be recorded so if you miss any session you will get the recording.
1. Specially planned for the 2020 exam
2. Special crash course portal with prerecorded lectures and live sessions on a regular basis on skype
3. Special short PDF for notes and trick-based videos
4. Shortcut special session where topic summarised in an exam friendly way
5. Highly frequent mock test pattern with complete answer key and followed by a full solution
6. Special extra doubt clearing sessions
1. Complete Mock Tests
2. You can give the exams from your home using a phone or laptop or pc or a tablet.
3. After every exam complete solutions with marks will be provided to you.
4. Any doubts with any part you are free to ask us via what's app/email/call.
5. All the Mock Tests are Exam oriented.
MOCK TEST SERIES
Statistics is one of the optional subjects that the UPSC offers in the civil services mains examination. It is an optional that finds very few takers every year, in fact, the number rarely rises above 20. This is, no doubt, due to the specialised nature of the subject and because of the fact that very few students take this subject for their graduation.
Statistics is closely related to mathematics. It is in fact, a branch of mathematics dealing with data collection, organization, analysis, interpretation and presentation. The chief difference between the two is that while mathematics has a lot of theoretical aspects (apart from the practical application), statistics is almost entirely an applied science.
Few major takeaway points from official WBCS notification with respect to eligibility are:
A candidate must be an Indian citizen (either natural or by registration.)
The candidate must have good health and character and suitability in all respects for appointment to Government service.
A candidate should be able to read, write and speak in Bengali (Candidates whose mother tongue is Nepali are excluded)
Minimum WBCS Age Limit for:
Group A and C – 21 years
Group B – 20 years (For West Bengal Police Service only)
Group D – 21 years
Maximum WBCS Age Limit for:
Group A and C – 36 years (As on January 1 of the year of the examination)
Group B – 36 years (As on January 1 of the year of the examination)
Group D – 39 years (As on January 1 of the year of the examination)
Those candidates whose date of birth lies between the 1st January 1999 & the 1st January 2000 [i.e. whose age is between 20 & 21 years as on 01.01.2020] may apply for Group B only.
Age, as recorded only in the Madhyamik or equivalent certificate, will be accepted.
The age limits apply to all the candidates whether in Government service or not.
NOTES & STUDY MATERIALS
STUDY MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED free of cost to students who have enrolled in our programs
Our faculty of highly qualified teachers and researchers have combed through several books and journals, having collected and processed all the information so that it becomes easily accessible to the student. The study material is prepared in a time tested fashion with the student kept in mind in such a fashion that the student can catch up on the various topics in the event of missed lectures. Besides the theory being extensively discussed, an enormous collection of problems has been added so that the student can learn to apply the concepts over a diverse spectrum of difficulty. All the problems have been worked out thoroughly so that in case the student gets stuck, we've got you covered !