ECONOMICs entrances for isi msqe
dse, jnu, igidr,mse,gipe,
cucet, bhu, hcu
At Sourav Sir’s Classes, one will get a vivid description about various career options, analytical skills, tricks and ways to solve highly competitive examinations easily by SOURAV SIR’S study materials and tuitions both online and offline giving the student an exceptional advantage over other students.
Economics has become a very important subject due to its high utility and huge demand in the job markets today.
WHERE DO WE COME IN?
At Sourav Sir's Classes, we believe that a healthy environment and the right amount of work helps a student achieve peak performance levels. So we have tried to invoke that spirit through the various facilities available at our tuition study centers for all our programs. These facilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Complete mock tests series
2. Past years entrance questions solutions will also be done.
3. Topic wise analysis will be done.
4. Complete study materials will be provided
5. Special doubt clearing sessions.
6. Every live class will also be recorded so if you miss any session you will get the recording.
1. Specially planned for the 2023 exam
2. Special crash course portal with prerecorded lectures and live sessions on a regular basis on Skype.
3. Special short PDF for notes and trick-based videos.
4. Shortcut special session where the topic is summarised in an exam-friendly way.
5. Highly frequent mock test pattern with complete answer key followed by a full solution.
6. Special extra doubt-clearing sessions.
1. Complete Mock Tests
2. You can give the exams from your home using a phone or laptop or pc or a tablet.
3. After every exam complete solutions with marks will be provided to you.
4. Any doubts with any part you are free to ask us via what's app/email/call.
5. All the Mock Tests are Exam oriented.
MOCK TEST SERIES
Masters in Economics is a course that stretches over a period of two years and is a full-time programme, involving some compulsory as well as optional papers. These optional papers are even termed as elective papers. The medium of instruction and examination ENGLISH.
The Entrance Examination conducted by the University actually examine the capability of the aspirants to implement their knowledge and mastery in the given four basic fields in Economics,
(c) Mathematical Economics
(d) Probability, Statistics and Elementary Econometrics
The eligibility for appearing in the entrance exam for M.A. Economics (with specialization in the world economy) is either a:
i) Bachelor’s degree (with 50% marks in aggregate) in the following subjects: Economics (Honours) with Mathematics as a subsidiary subject; or Mathematics (Honours) with Economics as a subsidiary subject; or Statistics (Honours) with Mathematics and Economics as subsidiary subjects.
1. Candidate must have secured 60% aggregate marks in BA Economics.
2. Candidates should have 60% or 1st division or equivalent CGPA in any UG/PG degree in any subject along with clearing the entrance marks with minimum qualifying marks set by the university/ college.
At present, the institute offers two programmes viz. M.Sc. Economics and M.Phil./ PhD in Development Studies. For M.Sc. Economics programs, the candidate must have completed under graduation with 55% marks in Economics and 60% in the remaining subjects.
In case of M.Phil. and PhD in Development Studies, the candidate must hold a post-graduation degree with 55% marks in Economics and 60% in the remaining subjects.
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for the admission from below.
Academic requirement- an undergraduate degree is essential
Minimum marks requirement- 50% marks in the aggregate (45% for reserved category candidates) at graduation.
Result awaiting candidates- candidates who are in the final year of their undergraduate and awaiting the results may also apply. However, in order to be considered for admission to the programme, their results must be conveyed by the respective universities to the Institute, preferably by fax/speed post, on or before the schedule.
Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET)
Minimum marks are 55% for the General category and 50% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD category students. In some places, there is a different cut-off for the OBC candidate students. So please refer to the course details.
For UoH (HCU)
The eligibility criteria for University of Hyderabad (UoH), M.A. courses can be checked below -
A bachelor’s degree is mandatory with minimum 50% of marks in aggregate for specializations such as English, Philosophy, Telugu, History, Sociology, Anthropology, Economics Comparative Literature, Urdu, Political Science, and Applied Linguistics.
The minimum eligibility requirement for BHU PET 2023 is a Bachelor’s Degree in concerned subject with at least 50% aggregate marks.
There is no upper age or lower age limit for application.
Applicants must be Indian National.
For candidates seeking admission to M.A course in Language must have studied the concerned Language at B.A. level
No minimum eligibility marks will be applicable for SC/ST candidates.
For OBC and Physically Challenged category, a minimum of 45 % marks is required in the Degree examination.
Eligibility In order to be eligible for admission to this programme, an applicant must have
• A Bachelor’s degree (or at least 3-year duration) in any discipline and
• Have passed the 12th standard examination with Mathematics as a subject.
Selection of candidates to this programme will be based on performance in written tests and subsequent interview.
For ISI MSQE
Courses offered in POST GRADUATION
MA (Analytical & Applied Economics)
MA (Applied Economics)
MA (Business Economics)
MA (Corporation and Applied Economics)
NOTES & STUDY MATERIALS
STUDY MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED free of cost to students who have enrolled in our programs
Our faculty of highly qualified teachers and researchers have combed through several books and journals, having collected and processed all the information so that it becomes easily accessible to the student.