top of page

GATE Statistics 2024 Paper Comprehensive Analysis and Detailed Explanation

Aspiring statisticians and data scientists often face the daunting task of conquering competitive exams like the GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) to unlock the doors to prestigious academic and professional opportunities. The GATE Statistics 2024 Paper stood as a formidable challenge, demanding not just knowledge but also strategic problem-solving skills. In this blog, we embark on a journey of comprehensive analysis and detailed explanation of this crucial examination.

Unraveling the Complexity: A Deep Dive into the GATE Statistics 2025 Paper.

Eligibility Criteria:

Before diving into the intricacies of the GATE Statistics exam, it is important to first understand the eligibility criteria. To appear for the GATE exam, candidates must fulfill one of the following conditions:

  • Hold a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology/Architecture/Science/Commerce from a recognized university.

  • Currently be in the final year of such programs.

  • Have completed a Master’s degree in any branch of Mathematics/Statistics/Computer Applications/Science/Commerce or equivalent.

Enroll yourself for the upcoming session:


The 2024 GATE Statistics Syllabus is structured into nine distinct sections: Calculus, Matrix Theory, Probability, Stochastic Process, Estimation, Testing of Hypothesis, Nonparametric Statistics, Multivariate Analysis, and Regression Analysis. Covering essential subjects at the graduate level, this comprehensive syllabus notably excludes Engineering Mathematics. Probability stands out as the most critical topic, contributing approximately 20% of the total marks in the GATE exam. With the core syllabus holding an 85% weightage, the remaining 15% is allocated to General Aptitude.

To embark on their GATE exam preparation journey, candidates should kickstart by acquiring the GATE 2025 syllabus PDF. Upon obtaining the syllabus, it is imperative for students to meticulously review the listed topics and chapters. To ensure ample time for revision, aspirants should aim to cover each topic of the GATE exam syllabus at least a month before the exam date.

GATE Statistics Syllabus Weightage:

Candidates can check the expected topic-wise weightage shown below,

GATE Statistics Detailed Analysis on Question 18 with proper explanations and suggestions.

Gate Statistics 2024 Question 17 Step by step Guidance.

GATE Statistics Question 16 with proper explanation and details.

GATE Statistics 2024 full guidance in Question 13 with relevant explanation.

GATE Statistics 2024 Solution for Question 11 with step by step approach.

GATE Statistics 2024 guidance for Question 01 and 02 with proper explanation and examples

GATE Statistics Problem 21 solved with relevant explanations.

GATE Statistics 2024 detailed analysis of Question 03 with correct guidance.

How did you like the post?

  • Yes, It was very informative.

  • Liked it, I would like to know more about the course.

  • How can I enrol for the course.



Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Search By Tags
Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square
bottom of page