HUMANITIES AND SOCIAL SCIENCES ENTRANCE EXAMINATION
To Crack The World's largest assessment program for HSEE, one needs to get proper guidance and also a good amount of updated study materials.
At Sourav Sir's Classes, one will get a vivid description about various career options, analytical skills, tricks and ways to solve highly competitive examinations easily by SOURAV SIR’S study materials and tuitions both online and offline giving the student an exceptional advantage over other students.
Where Do We Come In?
We believe that a healthy environment and the right amount of work helps a student achieve peak performance levels. With Sourav Sir's Classes, we have tried to invoke that spirit through the various facilities available at our tuition study centres for all our programs. These facilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Complete mock tests series
2. Past years entrance questions solutions will also be done.
3. Topic wise analysis will be done.
4. Complete study materials will be provided
5. Special doubt clearing sessions.
6. Every live class will also be recorded so if you miss any session you will get the recording.
1. Specially planned for the 2019 exam
2. Special crash course portal with prerecorded lectures and live sessions on a regular basis on skype
3. Special short PDF for notes and trick-based videos
4. Shortcut special session where topic summarised in an exam friendly way
5. Highly frequent mock test pattern with complete answer key and followed by a full solution
6. Special extra doubt clearing sessions
Mock Test Series
1. Complete Mock Tests
2. You can give the exams from your home using a phone or laptop or pc or a tablet.
3. After every exam complete solutions with marks will be provided to you.
4. Any doubts with any part you are free to ask us via what's app/email/call.
5. All the Mock Tests are Exam oriented.
About The Exam
The Humanities and Social Sciences Entrance Examination or HSEE is a national level entrance test conducted every year by Indian Institute of Technology Madras for admission to the master programme offered by the Department of Humanities and Social Sciences (HSS) of the Institute. The test is completely computer based and is usually conducted in the second or third week of April in various cities across India. The HSEE started in the year 2006 coinciding with the launch of the M.A. programme at IIT Madras. This is the only test of its kind, which admits students to a five year integrated masters programme in humanities and social sciences subjects offered by an IIT.
Type of questions– MCQ for Part I and Descriptive for Part II
Duration assigned– 150 minutes for Part I and 30 minutes for Part II
Candidates applying for HSEE must have passed any one of the following qualifying examinations listed below:-
12th class conducted by CBSE
Intermediate or 2 Pre-University examination recognized by the Association of Indian Universities.
The final examination of the 2-year course of the Joint Services Wing of the NDA
Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the NIOS with a minimum of five subjects.
Any Public School equivalent to the 10+2 system by the Association of Indian Universities.
H.S.C. vocational examination
General Certificate Education (GCE) examination (London, Cambridge or Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva.
Notes And Study Materials
STUDY MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED FREE of cost to the students who have ENROLLED in our programs
Our faculty of highly qualified teachers and researchers have combed through several books and journals, having collected and processed all the information so that it becomes easily accessible to the student. The study material is prepared in a time tested fashion with the student kept in mind in such a fashion that the student can catch up on the various topics in the event of missed lectures. Besides the theory being extensively discussed, an enormous collection of problems has been added so that the student can learn to apply the concepts over a diverse spectrum of difficulty. All the problems have been worked out thoroughly so that in case the student gets stuck, we've got you covered!