Graduate Record Examination
To Crack The World's largest assessment program for graduate admissions, one needs to get proper guidance and also a good amount of updated study materials.
At Sourav Sir's Classes, one will get a vivid description about various career options, analytical skills, tricks and ways to solve highly competitive examinations easily by SOURAV SIR’S study materials and tuitions both online and offline giving the student an exceptional advantage over other students.
where do we come in?
We believe that a healthy environment and the right amount of work helps a student achieve peak performance levels. With Sourav Sir's Classes, we have tried to invoke that spirit through the various facilities available at our tuition study centres for all our programs. These facilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Complete mock tests series
2. Past years entrance questions solutions will also be done.
3. Topic wise analysis will be done.
4. Complete study materials will be provided
5. Special doubt clearing sessions.
6. Every live class will also be recorded so if you miss any session you will get the recording.
1. Specially planned for the 2019 exam
2. Special crash course portal with prerecorded lectures and live sessions on a regular basis on skype
3. Special short PDF for notes and trick-based videos
4. Shortcut special session where topic summarised in an exam friendly way
5. Highly frequent mock test pattern with complete answer key and followed by a full solution
6. Special extra doubt clearing sessions
mock test series
1. Complete Mock Tests
2. You can give the exams from your home using a phone or laptop or pc or a tablet.
3. After every exam complete solutions with marks will be provided to you.
4. Any doubts with any part you are free to ask us via what's app/email/call.
5. All the Mock Tests are Exam oriented.
about the exam
Students seeking admission in MS courses in different fields in the US and various other countries appear for GRE General Test. Through this test, a candidate is evaluated on his analytical writing skills, quantitative ability, and verbal reasoning skills. They are conducted around the year, and candidates can appear for the general test as per their convenience. Majority of the students opt for this test as a majority of the universities world over accept this exam.
GRE Exam pattern is as follows - three sections, namely,
Analytical Writing - 60 minutes,
Verbal Reasoning - 70 minutes,
Quantitative Reasoning - 80 minutes.
The Analytical Writing section will always be the first, whereas, the Verbal Reasoning, Quantitative Reasoning, and unscored sections may appear in any order. Along with the time duration difference, the pattern also differs for paper-based and online exams.
There are no specific eligibility criteria for The GRE. Anyone can register for this exam, irrespective of age or qualifications. The only thing you need to keep in mind is the fact that you will be required to produce your original passport as proof of identity at the exam center, so make sure that you have a valid passport before you register for the GRE exam.
notes and study materials
STUDY MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED FREE of cost to the students who have ENROLLED in our programs
Our faculty of highly qualified teachers and researchers have combed through several books and journals, having collected and processed all the information so that it becomes easily accessible to the student. The study material is prepared in a time tested fashion with the student kept in mind in such a fashion that the student can catch up on the various topics in the event of missed lectures. Besides the theory being extensively discussed, an enormous collection of problems has been added so that the student can learn to apply the concepts over a diverse spectrum of difficulty. All the problems have been worked out thoroughly so that in case the student gets stuck, we've got you covered!