NABARD RECRUITMENT EXAM
At Sourav Sir’s Classes, one will get a vivid description about various career options, analytical skills, tricks and ways to solve highly competitive examinations easily by SOURAV SIR’S study materials and tuitions both online and offline giving the student an exceptional advantage over other students.
NABARD RECRUITMENT EXAM has become a very important subject due to its high utility and huge demand in the job markets today.
WHERE DO WE COME IN?
At Sourav Sir's Classes, we believe that a healthy environment and the right amount of work helps a student achieve peak performance levels. So we have tried to invoke that spirit through the various facilities available at our tuition study centers for all our programs. These facilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Complete mock tests series
2. Past years entrance questions solutions will also be done.
3. Topic wise analysis will be done.
4. Complete study materials will be provided
5. Special doubt clearing sessions.
6. Every live class will also be recorded so if you miss any session you will get the recording.
1. Specially planned for the 2020 exam
2. Special crash course portal with prerecorded lectures and live sessions on a regular basis on skype
3. Special short PDF for notes and trick-based videos
4. Shortcut special session where topic summarised in an exam friendly way
5. Highly frequent mock test pattern with complete answer key and followed by a full solution
6. Special extra doubt clearing sessions
1. Complete Mock Tests
2. You can give the exams from your home using a phone or laptop or pc or a tablet.
3. After every exam complete solutions with marks will be provided to you.
4. Any doubts with any part you are free to ask us via what's app/email/call.
5. All the Mock Tests are Exam oriented.
MOCK TEST SERIES
National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development or NABARD is the apex development financial institution in India that caters to the needs of the rural population by providing credit for agriculture and other economic activities in rural areas in India. Being one of the popular banks in the country, NABARD recruitment attracts thousands of youths every year who aspires to join the banking sector. The bank engages eligible candidates both on a regular and contractual basis. NABARD conducts regular basis recruitment to fill up the posts in Group A, B, and C.
NABARD Recruitment to Group A post is conducted for Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS), Protocol & Security Service (P&SS), Rajbhasha and Legal. This is also one of the popular exams conducted by NABARD. The selection for RDBS post is done based on the preliminary exam, mains exam, and interview. The Selection for the P&SS post will be through the interview only.
To be eligible for NABARD Grade-A recruitment, candidates need to fulfill a certain set of guidelines in terms of eligibility like age, educational qualification, and nationality. NABARD recruitment eligibility criteria 2020 prescribed for Assistant Manager in Grade below:
Eligibility Criteria for P&SS post
Age limit: Candidates must be between 25 and 40 years as on January 1, 2020.
Experience: Candidates must be an officer with a minimum of five years of Commissioned service in the Army/Navy/Air Force. They must have a valid Ex-Serviceman Identity Card.
Eligibility Criteria for RBDS
Educational Qualification - The educational qualification prescribed for the post of RBDS is graduation.
Age Limit: Candidates must be between 21 and 30 years as on January 1, 2020. The relaxation in age will be provided to candidates belonging to the reserved category.
NOTES & STUDY MATERIALS
STUDY MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED free of cost to students who have enrolled in our programs
Our faculty of highly qualified teachers and researchers have combed through several books and journals, having collected and processed all the information so that it becomes easily accessible to the student. The study material is prepared in a time tested fashion with the student kept in mind in such a fashion that the student can catch up on the various topics in the event of missed lectures. Besides the theory being extensively discussed, an enormous collection of problems has been added so that the student can learn to apply the concepts over a diverse spectrum of difficulty. All the problems have been worked out thoroughly so that in case the student gets stuck, we've got you covered !